Sunday, January 28, 2007

Week 1 ~ Exercises 1 & 2

The Journey Begins!
I am so glad that SJPL is giving us this opportunity. I so look forward to finally entering the 21st Century!
I found learning about the "Seven and 1/2 Habits" very interesting.There are a few I find difficult and a few that I find easy. However, the hardest one for me is:Viewing Problems as Challenges. When a problem arises at work or at home I either want to scream or escape. Viewing the problem as a challenge is a wonderful way of confronting the problem and making it work for me instead of against me. I will try to do this in the future.
The easiest habit for me is PLAY. Perhaps being a Youth Services Librarian lends itself to having fun at work plus it's just me to want to have fun and laugh. I try to make the workplace a happy and fun place.

No comments: