Sunday, January 28, 2007

Week 3 ~ Exercise 5

I spent lots of time exploring Flickr. There are so many photos. I especially enjoyed the photos of places. I visited Italy, Japan and New York. It's very easy to become an armchair traveler with Flickr!

I visited the group, Kitties, and discovered 7565 photos of cute kitties. I thought I was the only one who took pictures of her cats!

I'd like you to meet "Taxi Driver," a very cute and curious kitty.

This wasn't an easy exercise for me, but I accomplished the task of posting a photo to my blog!

3 comments:

SYDNEY BRISTOW said...

The picture you chose is so cute! I love anything about animals. Cats and dogs in particular as I also work in a veterinary hospital.
Animals are pure fun and unconditional love.

Virtual Services Team said...

Great job on your blog so far. Keep up the good work!

Virtual Services Team said...

You have till March 30 to complete your blog and recieve the prize. Don't give up now!